Monday, March 14, 2011

24/7 Walk In Clinic In Toronto

official return of Ramsey: "Beautiful again wear the Arsenal shirt"

negative in the afternoon of Old Trafford one of the few reasons to smile at home was the Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey back to top gunners. "It 's been good to be back, the injury is gone and I'm back where I left off. The injury does not affects me during the game, I think just playing," said the young Welsh "The fans have always been great, they did a 'ovation to my input and I thank them for their support. "The return coincided with the most difficult moment of the season:" It was a good week, we went to two competitions after losing the Carling Cup we must react, to concentrate on league and we can still win "during a season, Ramsey was loaned to Championship twice, first at Nottingham Forest and then to Cardiff City. With the shirt of Arsenal's last appearance was Feb. 27, 2010 when an intervention by Ryan Shawcross gave him a terrible broken leg in the match against Stoke City.

0 comments:

Post a Comment