Thursday, October 23, 2008

Templates For Cake Baking

A new friend for Cloe

Grey's and Chloe are now friends.
finally stopped blowing each other and they started playing together!
Right now, while I'm writing, I see them chasing each other around the house.
Their favorite game is "up"! They run the house wins and manages to get on a bed or a chair.
Then there are the traps!
I'm really happy that Chloe has a new friend, because before I was his only playmate, but fatigue has often led to me lazy, and so the poor cat was forced to play alone or with insects!

Learning to play together, however, is difficult for the two kittens, because Chloe knows many games, but the flea is still inexperienced and often does not understand what to do. They're taking a little 'trial and error: Chloe tries to figure out who needs to catch up on Grey's when it goes away, but the small firm remains without reacting. Chloe then looks at me puzzled, but then rejoined the kitty for them and teases figure out what to do.
I assure you that I'm seeing really funny scenes, especially if you think that the flea has not yet learned to manage the space and power, and make the jump to have exaggerated the result of big falls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment